The following treatments should avoided within 4 WEEKS of the procedure:
AFTER THE TREATMENT:
• Do not get your brows directly wet; water, ocean, pool, sweating or any other liquids for 10 days after the treatment. Even a small drop which seems unimportant may expand the wound / possible infections / excessive scabbing may appear, and you may ruin the results.
No sweating (of any kind), gym, yoga, swimming for the 10 days. If you work out regularly results may heal more to a powdered look due to the oils the body produces when it gets heated and sweaty.
• Clean the area with a small amount of sterile water on a cotton pad 2-4 times a day for the first day. This will help remove any excess lymph, blood and pigment that may appear after the procedure.
• In case of dryness, but not earlier that the 3rd day, apply a very small amount of coconut or grape seed oil. Make sure your eyebrows are not greasy, but just moistened a little so you won’t see any residue of the oil.
• After 10 days you may use a gentle soap or non greasy facial cleanser to keep the eyebrows clean.
• Do not use other ointments, cream with vitamins or antibiotics on eyebrows during the healing process.
• No sunbathing or tanning for 4 weeks. No direct sun exposure.
• No Retinols, AHA’s, exfoliating treatments, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, botox and any other strong treatments for 6-8 weeks after your procedure.
• Smoking WILL cause the pigment to fade prematurely and anesthetics will not last as long.
• DO NOT USE growth enhancement products such as Latisse, Revitabrow, Grande lash, one month prior and after treatment has fully healed as it may shift your color.
DO NOT FORCE THE REMOVAL BY PICKING, SCRATCHING OR WASHING!!! PIGMENT MAY BE REMOVED ALONG WITH THE CRUST!!!
Please read and understand the risks to this procedure and strictly follow the aftercare instruction after the treatment.
If you do not follow the aftercare, you may ruin the results and the technician and Luxury Beauty Studio has the right to release you from any future services.
Do not be alarmed by fading after the first application. The final color cannot be judged until at least 4 weeks after the touch-up applications are completed. This is the reason follow-ups are required.
Regular makeup can be worn immediately after your procedure, just not on the treated area until healed. Absolutely NOTHING on the brows..no makeup, lotions, pencil….etc. for 10 days….Remove the old coconut or grape seed oil daily with a gentle cloth and reapply a thin layer. After the 10 days, use a gentle cleanser to clean them. Avoid scrubbing them for 1 month.
The eyebrows WILL appear bolder immediately after the procedure..this is common in all Permanent Makeup applications…it will begin to soften up after a few days. Hair strokes appear crisp and bold at first, but will soften up as the tissue heals.
It is very common to have areas fade more so than others..this is part of the healing process and will be treated at the recommended touch up appointment. Previously done eyebrows may take 1-3 treatments to achieve the desired result. Scar tissue in the brow area of eyebrows done multiple times WILL require additional procedures and fees will apply. Only use the coconut or grape seed oil (a very thin coat, if you see it, you have too much on) on the treated area for 10 days.
Clients with darker skin (Indian, African American, Filipino, etc.), Please know that the Hair Strokes WILL NOT appear as defined or as dark as lighter skin types due to the skin color already being naturally darker.
POST & AFTERCARE
MICROBADING AFTER CARE
EYELINER AFTER CARE
Luxury Beauty Studio © 2013 | All Rights Reserved
LIPS AFTER CARE